Nokia Siemens Networks has successfully integrated Symmetricom’s TimeProvider® 5000 and TimeProvider500 products into its Mobile Backhaul solution.
Symmetricom’s TimeProvider has been integrated into Nokia Siemens Networks NetAct network management system to ensure end-to-end management for the entire mobile backhauling network, including partner products. Nokia Siemens Networks is the leading vendor of IP-based backhauling solutions and delivers full end-to-end Mobile Backhauling networks covering also multiple vendors' base stations.In early 2011, Nokia Siemens Networks had already connected 40.000 base stations at more than 50 mobile service providers to their IP-based mobile backhauling solution and is by far the largest integrator for Symmetricom’s TimeProvider portfolio.
- Read Press Release: Symmetricom and NSN’s Joint PTP 1588-2008 deployment in 50 networks globally
- Read Press Release: Symmetricom Deploys IEEE 1588 in Over 100 Networks Worldwide
- Read Press Release: Symmetricom Deploys PackeTime® Systems Enabling IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol in More Than 150 Networks Globally
- For more on Nokia Siemens Networks leadership in mobile backhaul technology, see “Nokia Siemens Networks Migrates 100th Customer to IP Transport”
- Learn more about efficient mobile backhaul for the new mobile world