Symmetricom offers an excellent package of competitive benefits based on employment status and location. The following programs are available to eligible employees located in the United States:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tax Deferred Savings Plan 401(k) - with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Stock Grant Options Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Time Away Program (Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time/Personal Business)
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for Commuting by Public Transportation
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Symmetricom provides life, accidental death & dismemberment and business travel accident insurance. Optional life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance are also available.)
- Depending on your location, onsite perks include a fitness center, donuts and bagels every Monday, and dry cleaning service
Details of benefit plans for both U.S. and international employees will be provided to candidates during the interview process. Symmetricom's benefit programs are offered to eligible full-time employees. Part-time employees and contractors may not be eligible. Contact Symmetricom Human Resources for benefit package information for international locations.
Please Note: This information is accurate as of the date published. Symmetricom, Inc. reserves the right to modify any or all components of the company's benefit plans at the sole discretion of management. The Plan Documents will be the ruling document should discrepancy arise.